Sunday, March 31, 2013

Funky Friday: Decorating


So i got all excited preparing for the After Party on Saturday Night that i actually pushed aside all my workload, including updating this blog.. hehe sorry.

I got a lil crazy at the party shop near my house, wanted to buy so many things ok!
I told my mom i'd get helium balloons and materials for the banner as i'm going to make them myself. 
But then there were red carpet, trophies, center pieces, bigger foil balloons, zone tapes, streamers..

Hardest thing to do: SELF-REFRAIN (had to call my mom for help)

I'm actually very taken aback at how the Decoration Industry has evolved so much over the years, especially in terms of pricing! 
Worst fact is how the price can increase so much just within a year.


According to my drama teammates, i went a lil overboard with the decorations and colored paper plates and whatnot, but boy oh boy, they just don't know how i can go beyond that..

After i calculated, and come to think of it, it was actually quite expensive.. Spent RM40++ just for the banner (that i made myself) and the balloons. 

Not including paper plates, cups and whatnot, which was another RM48++

But i did it all with love, and i'm so grateful to have parents who're always very supportive towards me.

____________________

I really wanna pursuit my dream of becoming a real wedding/event planner, but for now, i shall follow what my mom think is right first, and then continue on what i want to do later insyaAllah. 


Yours Truly,

Pandayeshanis

No comments:

Post a Comment