Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Make-up Monday: Mani-Pedi


Mani-Pedi


The idea of writing about this topic popped out from my head right at the moment when i looked at my finger nails an hour ago.
Yes, an hour ago. (I really did time myself when I was writing this)
Well, looks like someone needs to cut her nails. 
Or, should I just leave it grow a lil bit more so that I can paint it later?
Paint? Yay, nay?
Okay, confession, I don't know how to paint them nicely. It's like, the world is against me whenever I paint my nails. 
Its either I end up painting them ugly and messy and stop bothering about it, or just painting them for fun. Oh you know, paint it and remove it.
Then paint it again, then remove. And then paint it again, and remove it again.
Its okay cuz we're not wasting, we're just experimenting the colors on our nails.
Oh don't tell me that you've never done that before?!

So, the solution is..... Do it at the salonnnnnnnn!
And here's some ideas.


























Grace and Peace,

nnadiaidann

No comments:

Post a Comment