Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sexy Sunday: Disgusting But Good


Do you like juices? 

No, i mean literally juices, as in fruit juice..
I do! Though it depends on what type of fruits, my favorite of all has got to be Honeydew.

But what if your fruit juice looks like this

Would you still drink it? Even if it guarantees you great health, flawless skin and a sexy body?

I still wouldn't!! 

But last week, i was down with a bad flu and headache. I didn't visit the doctor because i had some medicine at home. Then my mom just had to go all crazy on me and shove down a whole huge glass of fruit juice she made which consist of baby tomatos, celeries, oranges and green apples. Trust me, she too can go beyond that.. Back then when we used to have a maid at home, she would drink up a combination of salad, apples, baby carrots, papayas and bananas and everything else on the fruit bowl every single day.

Dis. Gus. Ting.

OMAIGOD you guys, i felt like i died ok (over-dramatic). The taste was so horrible i can't even explain. I doubted so much that it would work and went on complaining that it won't work and how much i hate fruit juice.

But guess what, i felt so much better the next day! 
Now i'm not saying that it might work for everyone, but it definitely helps to cure.

Like how they say "an apple a day keeps the doctor away"

Just that we have to improvise it a little; "a glass of disgusting looking fruit/vegetable juice keeps the doctor away"


Yours Truly,

Pandayeshanis

No comments:

Post a Comment