Friday, March 15, 2013

Funky Friday: Let's Boogie


photo credited to Google

Since i'm spending a friday night in, thought i'd entertain myself with some good ol' favorite classics.
I dont know bout other people but i think the good old songs beat the ones we have today, hands down.
Of course i cant deny that i'm not diggin "bring the action" or "lets go beach each" or "i got 20 dollars in my pocket" or even "f*** that nigga".

I still love them but i find myself going back to them ol' tunes.
Soo.. here are some of my all time favorite!

Don't you think they just wanna make you jump out of bed and boogie?!!

Woohh i'm burnin' so much calories.. 
(i'm actually still typing in bed, but oh well at least my fingers are burning some cals)


Now i am aware of the weekend being occupied by ASOT 600 and Festival Music Future Asia and i know how everyone can get super excited and hyped up about it, but remember to stay safe!

Have a good weekend everyone!


James Brown - Play That Funky Music White Boy

Earth Wind & Fire - Let's Groove, September (which used to be my alarm ringtone), Boogie Wonderland

BeeGees - Saturday Night Fever

Michael Jackson - Blame It On The Boogie, I Wanna Rock With You



Yours Truly,

Pandayeshanis

No comments:

Post a Comment