Thursday, March 14, 2013

Theatrical Thursday : Throwback Thursday



TIME FLIES.


No doubt about it, time flies. How many times have we said it's been a week since so and so? A year since such and such? Or wow, didn't I just celebrate my birthday a month ago?


Have we accomplished all that needs to be done in that day? I often find myself saying that I wish there were more hours in a day.
I bet many of you have also wished for that. By now we have realized that's not gonna happen.
The bad news is that time flies. The good news is that your the pilot.
So, chill out and.....BE POSITIVE!
Time really flies, now there's only a month to go before our Spring semester ends..
So, we decided to make a "Throwback Thursday" for today..
Here is the video!! #LOL





Sincerely,

Mr Saufy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment